Thank you for visiting the top personal concierge service in New York City according to Google.
"Best of 2015" - Thumbtack.com listed Laura among the top 3 resume writers and editors in New York, NY and has, also, featured Laura as a top career coach in the NY metropolitan area.
Contact Laura, today, to schedule your free 15-minute consultation!
TIME is our most precious asset.
Although we can't promise to remove all of the stress from your life, by contacting us, you will discover how, through our concierge and/or coaching services, we can alleviate some of it and provide you with more time for enjoyment.
Are You Stressed Out Too?
Are you often stressed out because you're working long hours and the work and errands are piling up? Do you have the kind of lifestyle that warrants your having a personal assistant who works for you part-time? Do you enjoy having the nanny do your shopping and errands, but don't want to pay for time off and taxes? Wouldn't it be great to find an experienced executive assistant who would work on an as-needed basis? Are you ready to run a telemarketing campaign, but have no need for a full-time telemarketing employee? Do you wonder what kind of perk to give the superstars of the firm that they will really appreciate? Does buying gifts for family, friends, and clients make you anxious because you don't know what to buy them? Can you use proofreading and editing assistance? Are your interviewing skills rusty? Do you need help with your resume? Are you tired of going out on first dates that lead nowhere?
Is confidentiality very important to you?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of the above questions, we can offer you something that is irreplaceable: time. We can, also, help you become more effective in your career and personal life.
We are not a "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of operation. We
specialize in the following areas:
*Career, life, and dating coaching
- 33+ years of professional career coaching experience
- 33+ years of interview prepping experience
- Uniquely qualified to coach and/or speak regarding career paths for English majors
- 55+ years of life experience
- More dating experience than most dating/relationship coaches
*Resume writing and editing
- 33+ years of resume writing and editing experience
- I am a former, licensed, NYC high school English teacher
- Staying current regarding resume styles and trends
*Medical procedure escorting
- Kind, caring, empathic, resourceful, and sensible
- Significant experience and fairly knowledgeable, for a layman, about medical issues
- Laura completed the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, & AED Course - May 2016
*Computer and Microsoft Word training for beginners
Work that can be done online or by telephone:
U.S. - online and/or telephone
Anywhere outside of the U.S. - online only
Contact Laura, today, to schedule your free 15-minute talk! 212.688.6506 AccentuatingService@gmail.com
Site designed by Laura Lieff