Thank you for visiting the top personal concierge service in New York City according to Google.
"Best of 2015" - Thumbtack.com listed Laura among the top 3 resume writers and editors in New York, NY and has, also, featured Laura as a top career coach in the NY metropolitan area.
Contact Laura, today, to schedule your free 15-minute consultation!
TIME is our most precious asset.
Although we can't promise to remove all of the stress from your life, by contacting us, you will discover how, through our resume, coaching and/or concierge services, we can alleviate some of it and provide you with more time for enjoyment.
Are You Stressed Out Too?
Are you beginning to think that your resume should be reviewed and edited by a professional because you're not getting many interviews? Has it been a long time since you've "refreshed" your resume? Are your interviewing skills rusty? Do you feel as if you could handle the question of your compensation needs more effectively when interviewing? Are you concerned about who will escort you home after your upcoming medical procedure? Is your to-do list getting longer because you're working longer hours? Do you have the kind of lifestyle that warrants your having a personal assistant who works for you part-time? Are you ready to run a telemarketing campaign, but have no need for a full-time telemarketing employee? Wouldn't it be great to find an executive assistant who would work on an as-needed basis? Do you wonder what kind of perk to give the superstars of the firm that they will really appreciate? Does buying gifts for family, friends, and clients make you anxious because you don't know what to buy them? Are you tired of going out on first dates that lead nowhere?
Is confidentiality very important to you?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of the above questions, we can help you become more effective in your career and personal life and, also, offer you something that is irreplaceable: time.
We are not a "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of operation. We
specialize in the following areas:
*Resume writing and editing
- 34+ years of resume writing and editing experience
- I am a former, licensed, NYC high school English teacher
- Staying current regarding resume styles and trends
*Career, life, and dating coaching
- 34+ years of professional career coaching experience
- 34+ years of interview prepping experience
- Uniquely qualified to coach and/or speak regarding career paths for English majors
- 57+ years of life experience
- More dating experience than most dating/relationship coaches
"A fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart." Confucius
*Medical procedure escorting
- Kind, caring, empathic, resourceful, and sensible
- Significant experience and fairly knowledgeable, for a layman, about medical issues
- Laura completed the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, & AED Course - May 2016
Work that can be done online or by telephone:
U.S. - online and/or telephone
Anywhere outside of the U.S. - online only
Contact Laura, today, to schedule your free 15-minute talk! 212.688.6506 AccentuatingService@gmail.com
Site designed by Laura Lieff